From slip to grip in 15 mintues or less. Guaranteed or your money back !
The etching is covered by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not COMPLETELY satisfied, then return the unused portion and we will refund the purchase price within 15 days.
The beauty of this product is that it's an acid based “etching" - not a coating. It will never peel, fade, flake, or need to be re-applied like a coating would. When mopped onto a mineral based surface such as stone, porcelain, or ceramic, the product causes a chemical reaction that immediately starts etching itself into the tile. Minute by minute, microscopic pores are created, microscopically making it rougher. When the chosen reaction time has been reached (normally 5-15 minutes), you then rise the tile with fresh water mixed with Baking Soda. This neutralizes the etching product and washes away the microscopic nano-particles of removed tile.
Now, when your tile gets wet, the newly developed pores and new microscopic rougher texture will start using water to your advantage. When water is applied it will then activate the tile, instantly transforming the millions of tiny pours into suction cups, gripping the bottom of your foot and helping you hold traction. And it comes with a no hassle 100% money back guarantee!
Your browser doesnt support Flash
The Secret of why Johnny Grip is so effective is the way it works. Johnny Grip amazingly transforms the surface of the tile microscopically making it rougher thus causing friction and greatly increasing the level of traction. The texture change is microscopic and won't hold dirt or debris. Because Johnny Grip is not a coating there is nothing that can wear off.
This how it works is for illustration purposes only.
TRACTION AND TEXTURE
- There will not be any increase in traction when the tile is dry, traction only increases when wet.
- Traction level is determined by how long you leave the product on for. Normally 0.06-0.09.
- In many cases, the tile will have more traction when its wet than it is dry.
- This product creates traction by etching a very fine texture into the top of the tile.
- After the tile is etched, the actual product itself will be removed, leaving behind the texture.
2Wait 5-15 minutes You must read the directions, this is an Illustration only.
- This product will give dark gray and black tile a "washed out" look, and will make it appear to have a white milky haze over it. We do not recommend this product be used for dark gray or black tile unless you are willing to alter the appearance. The haze can be removed afterward if desired, but if it is removed the tile will become slippery again.
- This product will not work on any thing other then Mineral based / rock like surfaces. e.g. real tile, real stone, real slate, etc.
- Because of thier unique glossy finish, this product will not work on Marbel, Granite, & Terrazzo.
- FREE shipping in the USA
- Ships same day
- Covers 1 Sq. Ft.
- Direct to your mailbox
- Try it before you buy it